Tuesday 28 August 2012

The Year of 2012 - Comments

 

Advice for next year's Year 11:

  • Revise and don't give up. That's the way to improve yourself (SK)
  • Work hard in Year 10 (RH, JS and many, many others)
  • Start revising a lot earlier; Revise from Day One! (KM, MO, ZS, CS and many, many others)
  • Work very hard through the whole year and don't give up, e.g. with my maths I didn't have hope and failed at first, but on my last try I passed! Attend all revision lessons and you will do well (UD)
  • Work, work, work (YF)
  • Don't take any lesson for granted and work hard (WDO)
  • To revise every second and not to waste time (EAK)
 
How has RPA supported you in achieving your targets and goals?
  • Great – helped me out a lot
  • Given me good teachers and helped me a lot (RH)
  • Good teachers – approachable if you are stuck (JH)
  • Helped me get into college (LF)
  • Great, the teachers really supported me throughout these five years (CJF)
  • The teachers have been great; revision sessions (LV)
  • Quality teaching and revision (EA)
  • All my teachers supported me and believed in me so gave me the confidence I needed (KM)
  • They constantly help by having teachers on hand (ZS)
  • Lots of revision lessons!!! (UD)
  • Pushed me (CR)
  • They have been very supportive and encouraging (WDO)
  • The extra classes and support (BF)
  • The teachers always supported you and gave help when needed (CS)
  • They supported me well and helped me pass (MO)
  • All the teachers are supportive and always there to help (RA)
  • By supporting me in English Language to improve my English by helping me – thank you so much (EAK)
  • Very well, especially with extra revision (JB)
 
What would you say to a family considering RPA for their child?:
  • It is a fantastic school that will help your child achieve their goal (SA, GG)
  • It is a school where an intelligent child will be appreciated and made to shine (SK)
  • The teachers are great and the support is amazing – thank you to all the staff
  • It's a great school! (OA)
  • The teachers will believe in you to do well and will help you to the best of their ability (CJF)
  • Bring them! (LV)
  • It's a much improved school – thanks to all my teachers (BL)
  • It is such a friendly environment and the teachers never stop supporting you (KM)
  • You can achieve more than you can expect from this school which once had a bad reputation (ZS)
  • It is a good place to be and everyone is very friendly and helpful (WDO)
  • It is a very good school with an amazing teaching staff that will help you achieve what you want (CS)
  • It's really good (RA)
  • I would recommend RPA because of great teachers (JB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.