Wednesday 16 March 2011

A note from a year 6 student

"I was a little nervous when I arrived at the friendship day however soon found the teachers were very friendly.  I also liked the building and how light the corridors were. 

When we got to the workshops I was really impressed with the pattern work that was displayed on the walls of
the maths room. Next I went into the library - that was my favourite room. I really liked the idea of quizzing you on a book after you have finished reading it. Ms Kirby's speech told me a lot of useful infomation about
the school, especially that there are plans for a year 7 block. I am really excited about going to Richmond
Park Academy!"
A report from a Year 6 pupil from Barnes Primary, who attended the Friendship Day at RPA on 7th March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.